7 Key Reasons to Phase your Strategy
Phasing your strategy into a number of time periods, which need not be of equal length, provides a number of benefits, it:
1. Provides a clear pathway allowing for different inputs and/or intensities.
2. Improves communication and change by focusing on 1-2 critical areas, which can be different for each phase.
3. Creates a better sense of urgency and provides momentum.
4. Fosters a sense of achievement and increasing momentum by celebrating early success.
5. Reinforces change, faster, allowing you to build and strengthen on what has gone before.
6. Aids faster learning about what works and what doesn’t. Meaning you can be more flexible and quicker to react.
7. Supports your capabilities and core competence by building and leveraging on the phase before.